Copy of Manual Watch Strap
SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the crown out of the 1st position.
2. Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands.
3. Push the crown back to the normal position.
ADJUST THE SIZE OF A MESH STRAP
1. Lift up slot to adjust the length of the strap.
2. Slide the clasp to the desired notch.
3. Push back down to secure the clasp.
MIX & MATCH
1. Securely hold the watch and locate the pin mechanism on the underside of the strap.
2. Slide the pin to the other side to release the strap from the lug.
3. To attach a new strap: please start with the pin that is located at the other side of the slide mechanism. Place the pin in the lug, while slightly tilting up the strap. Subsequently, slide the pin mechanism first, before placing the other pin in the lug.